Sunday, December 11, 2011

Bought used PS3 off eBay, how do I change the playstation online name?

I bought a used PS3 off eBay. I don't have it yet, but I'm pretty certain I am going to have someone else's play station name for online play. How can I get rid of that and have my own playstation ID to login every time I want to get online with it?Bought used PS3 off eBay, how do I change the playstation online name?
You can change your name on Japanese PSN only. In your case - create a new user profile. Old account can be erased.Bought used PS3 off eBay, how do I change the playstation online name?
For sure the original owner have already removed his user account there (the unit could have been restored to default settings and erased previous data). But if not, you just need to create a new user account (the first icon to the left on the XMB). Then from there, put your email address that you used to create a PSN ID. (Btw, you can creat PSN ID using PC by going to the playstation website). And your on!
You can't change a PSN name. Go to the far left of the XMB and select 'Create new user'. Once you have done that, give it a name and sign up to PSN. When you do that, delete the old user's account (He isn't going to be using that PS3 anymore so he doesn't need it)
dont delete it till u downloaded all his purchases from psn first

free games cant beat it :)

he prob deleted his account but if not log in and goto store then my downloads or sumthin then get ones u want...try buyin other ones too...i would....his own fault for not removing it
You have to create a new user.

Or format the harddrive. You have logins like on the computer so you just create a new one and delete the old one
Create a new user.

You will make your own PlayStation Online account.

No comments:

Post a Comment