Sunday, December 11, 2011

I'm am thinking of getting a PS3 I'm looking for a very good online community?

I am looking into getting a PS3 mostly because of an online community i know X-box has the best community so far, but I'm interested in learning more about the PS3 community. I've noticed when I've played online there are only like 2 people each game session with mics. And the ones with mics were just blasting annoying a$$ music. On LIVE everybody has a mic some people are D!CKS, but most are pretty genuine people. Now if someones going to reply and talk about how you have to pay for live and the CPU and GPU on the X-box sucks, the people who are going to start aying that usually don't know the facts, they may know the basics, but not in detail which makes a huge difference like the 3 cpu's in 360 is much better than the 7 in the playstation because the play station uses one to collect all the info and transfers it to the other 6 which is hard on that one cpu. the PS3 is great so is the 360 but they both have their downfalls. Also as i mentioned people bash X-box for paying for live, but with LIVE you get great reliability not saying PS3's is bad, but there are many fixes and updates that is a hassle plus no cross game chat(that will change soon because of PSN is making a PSN premium thing you have to pay for ) IN x-box i never chatted with people in my game I was always in a party chatting with friends and other guys.I'm am thinking of getting a PS3 I'm looking for a very good online community?
I think you have 2 very different communities , the xbox live community is used to party chat and the ps3 community is more interested in communication with team mates to enhance gameplay , then you have people who just expect the party experience and blast music or talk sh铆t . because of those people the more mature ps3 user has given up on mic use because they just can't stand the immature way people use them - I know because I'm one who has .

what do I base this on ? until recently the ps3 was an expensive console , over $500 and originally $700 per console so users were mature adults who could afford one for the most part and playing online in earlier games you had the majority with mics - games like cod4 at the beginning had most users communicating for game purposes ( telling a team member you saw someone to his left or whatever ) and only in lobbies would we b.s. , however as the prices fell and more younger people got online the game changed , people started glitching to cheat their way through , started blasting music and just talking crap during games and the other users started first muting players then completely turning off the mics . I really hope cross game chat never comes because you're either playing a game or you're chatting with friends , pick one . we have playstation home and chat rooms for that .
  • dems pushing
  • howtogetevenwithyourex
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment