Sunday, December 11, 2011

Does anyone know how to link up a wireless router?

im not too much into technology so i need to know how to plug the wireless router and stuff. Plz help since i wanna go online with my PS3. My friend let me borrow it



this is my model http://www.google.com/products?hl=en%26amp;res鈥?/a>Does anyone know how to link up a wireless router?
On my linksys I just hooked it up and my computer found the signal.

It then asked to hook up to it.



Very easyDoes anyone know how to link up a wireless router?
Good Buy. That router is really good. Well, how to connect, the lan cable from the modem to the computer goes into the WAN slot at the back of your wireless router. then you need to set up the connect. I say go to this link.



http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using鈥?/a>



it'll explain everything

Good Luck
you should have a disc with it so you can install the soft ware that should then have the wizard on there too show you what to connect to what

No comments:

Post a Comment