Sunday, December 11, 2011

How much would a used 60gb PS3 with occasional use over 2 years go for?

I have a PS3 but all of my friends have XBOX 360s so I hardly ever played it and now i want to sell it and do not know how much I would get for it. I would also like to know if I would get a better deal at gamestop or online on Ebay or amazon?How much would a used 60gb PS3 with occasional use over 2 years go for?
trust me, you'd get a FAR better deal going with eBay or Amazon. at GameStop, it'll only get you between $200 - $240 STORE CREDIT. you're better off selling it on one of those sites as GameStop will turn around and sell it for $429.99.



and actually, that store credit IS enough to get at least an Arcade system or you could get the 20GB/60GB if you were willing to pay a few extra dollars.How much would a used 60gb PS3 with occasional use over 2 years go for?
around 200 and ebay
you should not sell it the ps3 is better than the xbox 360!!
i would suggest staying away from gamestop when selling systems.i have a 360 and ps3 and they would only be wiling to give me 250 for my ps3
dont go to gamestop they wont give you enough to even get a 360. I would recommend ebay or craigslist or something like that. xbox live is way better the PSN anyway
ugh I had a PS3 and sold it for an Xbox, it was a huge mistake. Every day i regret it. I'm saving up to buy a PS3 again.
Even though I support them, i wont answer like rest of people, because thats not what you asked.

On eBay you could get around $400, cuz is one of the few models that have ps2 BC.
sell it on ebay lots of people are okking for 60 GB since they are no longer made

No comments:

Post a Comment