Sunday, December 11, 2011

Cant find anyone online to play nazi zombies?

I have completed cod5 but when I go on the online mode on my account, I cannot find anyone to play nazi zombies with and it just has me by myself in ta room and says tryin to find people, but never does find anyone. However on my brothers account he is able to fin a game on nazi zombies straight away online on the same ps3. I dnt understand how both of us have completed the game and I cant play with anyone of zombies online but he can. Anyone kno how to fix the problem?Cant find anyone online to play nazi zombies?
The game is really glitch, sometimes it does that, I just shut it down, and try again on a new day.





As for the answer before me

about 2000 people play zombies at any time

2000 is not a small number of people



Now Co-op

on PS3 only about 20 people play co-op veteran difficulty on PS3, now that's a small numberCant find anyone online to play nazi zombies?
Its probably you have your Game search filter on ';Local'; it searches for any game rooms closest to your know real life location it takes a long time.if u want to find one right away change it to ';default';.Try not to host it try looking for a match instead.OO!and make sure your not playing in a private room..because i do that sometimes. :P
people dont play that offten. they like playing with their friends not with strangers. its kidna bs but its true :(

i love it too haha got to lvl 41

No comments:

Post a Comment