Friday, October 22, 2010

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Online (PS3) Question?

my ps3 already has version 2.10 and when i play the game, it made me update to 1.10? And once that was done, it made me install a patch or something. now wen i go to play online, and press start a game or something and its been searching for players for a long time. wtf? it says it looking for matchmaking or searching for other players for over 5 minutes without nothing happening. how can i play with other ppo? wuts going on? is it only my ps3 thats doing it or its the main problem for people right now?Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Online (PS3) Question?
Same here, however it works sometimes. I wait about 1-2 minutes for free for all, but forever for the team match.



However, what ISP (internet) do you have? I have SBC. \



PSN: xDoNsTaxCall of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Online (PS3) Question?
i dont know
your not the only one! i have the same issue! Add me. my psn is PoLo707



I've been adding ppl hu play the game

No comments:

Post a Comment