Friday, October 22, 2010

How do I connect my PS3 online?

I have ethernet cable that was supplied to me with the PS3, plugged it in PS3 and my modem (motorola surfboard) and it didn't work so I plugged my PS3 to my laptop by ethernet and it said it had limited or no activity on it. So I went to game and bought another ethernet cable and done the same before and it still didn't work and I'm real pissed by it. Could someone please tell me what to do?How do I connect my PS3 online?
My PS3 is wireless. Check to see if your is. If so try to connect wirelessly - if you have a wireless connection that is. Other than that - take it back to the shop and get a replacement.How do I connect my PS3 online?
erm... you need an expert..ask anyone in yahoo or friends family if they have one and got online play.ask them how
set ps3 to wireless no cable req
Have you looked at the settings on your modem because you might have to set it up from there. I had to do that with the BT home hub.
this site will give you a playstation 3 just for completing some quick online tasks! really recommend it, especially if you're broke but really want a ps3 (like me).

No comments:

Post a Comment