Thursday, October 28, 2010

Looking for a ps3 online expert!?

I am going to buy a ps3 with wi fi connectivity this summer. I was told that you need a router and fast internet to get online. I don't have a router nor broadband speed(And parent's refuse to get both). I heard you can get connection from your neighbor's wireless network. I have friends who live next to me and have agreed to help me. But how do i do it though?



Whoever helps me will be rewared with point's to the max.Looking for a ps3 online expert!?
Your internet speed doesn't need to be a super fast connection but a little faster then the standard dial up speed.



To connect you need a wireless router or modem and using that you can get a wireless connection.



You can use a ethernet cable if you don't have a wireless router or modem.



Yes you can connect to your friends wireless internet but the signal must be high enough and you may need to enter a password but only for the first time.



Extra info.



Your PS3 could have issues with your router if it's too strict if it's too strict if so you'll get NAT type 3 which is fine but you may have problems in some online games.



The higher the internet speed the smoother gameplay but you should be fine with a low one but you may want to upgrade in the future if there are gameplay issues.



We you first connect online you must follow the on screen props then download a update or two.



And most importantly you must I repeat MUST add me as a friend PSN SCARFACE-47

No comments:

Post a Comment