Thursday, October 28, 2010

Ps3 online hooking up help?????

hi so i want to hook up my online to my ps3. my parents want to hook it up so the computer upstairs is hooked up to the computer downstairs, my parents don't want it hooked up wireless. so then i need to hook up the ps3 with an ethernet cord to the computer. my parents don't want a router. i don't know what to do can you please tell what i can do and what i need. and also the two computers are going to have a modem but the computer upstairs is going to hook up to the modem downstairs. so i don't know how to hook up my online this way any help pleasePs3 online hooking up help?????
That sounds overly complicated and messy.. they would be MUCH better off getting a router.Ps3 online hooking up help?????
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9I4KX_3ae0



i watched this vid and got it sorted out! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment