Friday, October 22, 2010

How do I fix my PS3 internet?

When I first got my PS3 I was using a wired online connection, when I got an Xbox I took the wire from my PS3 so I could go on live, now when I try to switch back over to online PS3 it says it needs a system update, it gets to about 4% and then says a connection to the server cannot be established and it won't let me online. the same thing happens when I try it with a wireless connection.



HELP ME!!How do I fix my PS3 internet?
You must be online because it knows there is an update available. Of course, the PS3 won't let you play until you've installed the update.



The best course of action is to try again at a time when there aren't so many people trying to download the update. Early morning if you're in the UK before the Americans get up and online!How do I fix my PS3 internet?
go here to make sure you got the right update. UK.

http://uk.playstation.com/help-support/p鈥?/a>

download it to your pc and put it on a flash drive and stick it in your ps3 and update. It's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay quicker than doin it on the console...
Go to your network settings, and manually re-enter your IP Adress and everything else. If this doesn't work, I reccomend you contact a sony store near you.
Turn off your modem for 30 sec and let it reboot and try again. If you still have the same problem contact your Internet Provider Service Tech.
Well, if it says an update is needed, i think you should update it. Go to settings, system update.

No comments:

Post a Comment