Friday, October 22, 2010

Modern Warfare PS3 online problems?

I went to go play online, and when i press play online, it comes up with this box where it says stuff like getting rank and unlocks and stuff like that. Its pretty much the downloading game settings thing that happened for cod 4. Is anyone else having this problem? How do i fix it?Modern Warfare PS3 online problems?
Had it happen to me this morning and was actually about to post it on yahoo answers, I got kicked mid game and now it says downloading and stays there, it most likely just the servers if this has happened to multiple people, just hang in there.



Im glad to see someone else is having the same issue at least



Try not playing Online or Co-op modes for a while maybe an hour and then try again, goodluck dudersModern Warfare PS3 online problems?
I have reads the comments and have the exact same problem. Im guessing that due to the massive attraction of the game, the server is struggling to function properly.



Whilst waiting i have noticed the Campaign and Special Ops very entertaining and challenging. So for all you PS3 gamers, check them out and hopefully we can continue gaming our lives away real soon! :D
Me to.. I was also having problems staying connected to the playstation network with the 80710092 and 8071053D errors. So i found them and opened my port forwarding in my new Linksys WRT-610n router. Now my Download and Upload speeds are faster, but i still cant get online with it. I put SOCOM to see if i could get online with that so it must be they are working on the Servers. They should give a notice for the people taking the day off to play.I'm going to try going to the Game Data Utillity and uninstall the warfare 2 file (will not lose your saves) and reinstall to see if i can get back online. GOOD LUCK ALL
I am having the same problem guys. I verified that my internet connection is working correctly and the PS3 is seeing it. However, when I attempt to log in, it just gets stuck on the please wait blah blah screen. This is immediately after I downloaded the most recent update. Hooray for updates that make things worse! Hope this gets fixed ASAP because its a holiday = day off!
I think Infinity Ward have done this on purpose out of respect. We wouldnt want to hear MW2 blasting away on some youths Dolby Surrrond 5.2 system whilst observing a two minute silence for rememberence day now would we!!! Besides it gives IW a chance to evaluate the servers after a days heavy use. I had big troubles connecting to my clan yesterday, hopefully this will be sorted. Be patient, the game will be back on soon.



By the way.... What a game!
Yeah, i spent all yesterday completing story mode and left it until today to go online.

Today, I downloaded the 1.02 update, loaded the game as normal... and when i click ';online'; it connects to the server, but wont stop loading the unlocks and ranks and the other one...

I hope it's a server issue that will soon be resolved.. I hope..



Anyway good to know I'm not the only one. I suggest restarting your PS3 etc. good luck - message me if you get on (:
it is the severs ive looked at loads of pages on the net and all say that .. and its not the update but still no time or date for when it will be bk on pain in the **** but what can we do was just getting in to it as well almost lvl 29 **** lol hope its bk on soon aka fastershaggy
yea im pretty sure its the update. my friend told me bout it, i have yet to update it since i just got home from school.. i know i had trouble inviting friends yesterday. so maybe they need everyone off the servers so that they can fix this issue.. hopefully it'll be up soon.. its been down for about 6 hours..
i never install the 1.02 update i canceled it over and over intill it let me get on im playing right now not alot of people are online tho :/ but it still works for me haha :D by the way new patch on firday then online and sever will be back up now im going to go pwn some noobs.





from Mw2 keep it real!
yeah this is whats happening to me also ive been trying to get on for like an hour now it says the same thing then if you let it go long enough it says something about my sign in status has changed or some weird message ive never seen before. It really pisses me off though
Ok all of you its not your plastation or anything yesterday to many plp were on so they had to shut down the system also they had to fix these party problems like they wernt getting trophies and the invites wouldnt let them join so until they will keep it shutdown
THIS IS BULL$HIT



got on this morning i played multiple gm this kane N lynch , NHL10 ETC

i had bought MW2 today so inserted gm game it ask to update to 1.02 NOW not one of my 28 gm work now or blrays dvds work perfectly SONY if u think your getting 150 dollars for repairs again KI$$ MY A$$ i know xbox sucks, but they looking lot better then ps3 right now
same here i got it on PS3 and its not letting me play today





tho it worked perfectly yesterday







its probably cuz i did that update that they sent me!!!!! they have to fix it which they will in a few hours im sure
I have the same problem, it is obviously a server error because everybody I know that has a PS3 cannot go online for this one night. Hopefully it will be fixed for tomorrow, wish us luck.
Same for me, played all day yesterday fine, half of today fine then i got kicked and now i cannot get bk online. reset router turned ps3 off for a while bk on.. nothing and i paid for the prestige version 拢119 as well. :(
after the second patch upgrade1.02. (this was meant to fix the invitation problem) the servers have gone down and every one gets the same message. they are trying to fix it.
I got the same thing, left it for a while, and it got me on to find game, but said no games to be found!



Fix that A.S.A.P IW
All of you that play to much online, Infinity Ward wants you to try out Specs Ops and Campaign.





They are both Great btw. So while the servers get fixed, try them out.
ya same thing with me, says that its fetching the unlocks and crap, WTF is going on, this is BS, anyone know when its gonna be back to normal?
WTF is going on we pay to play the game and this BS!! last night was good but now the loading is still pending like 1 hour then it kicks me out AGAIN!! BTW i think cod 4 is WAYYYYY BETTER!!
same here.... this is a joke. As soon as i downloaded this new update, i dont work, I even locked up on the Multiplayer screen... WHAT IS GOING ON!! i hope they fix it tonight
Same here.

C'mon its veterans day, we need some warfare.

Hopefully it will be up soon.
I've been trying for a good few hours now. I just got the game as well, frustration!
i heard someone say that they will have it fixed by friday the earliest
same thing happened to me i dont get it and it still wont let me on. gay
I was on like 8 hours ago and it didn't work, but I just went on and it did. Online rocks.
i have same problem i cant go online with it now. it was working fine when i got it now after update i cant go online
yeah same here there was an update this morning and now cant get past the Online Status.

No comments:

Post a Comment