Friday, October 22, 2010

Modern warfare 2 will not work online PS3?

I have been trying to play modern warfare 2 online and today and yesterday when I tried to play, it found me a game it started gliching and lagging and I was transporting everywhere then it brought me back to the lobby and said you have been disconnected from the server. Every-time I tried after that it would never find a game and say '; connection to activision server cannot be found.'; Then I go back to the online menu and the game screen freezes for a few seconds then starts working again. Then I tried again and my whole ps3 froze. I turned it back on tried again and then my playstation signed me out and showed error saying you have been signed out. Then it would not let me sign back in, until I closed the game. What is wrong with this and how do I fix it? It used to work. Is it a problem with my wireless, with the ps3, or with the game?Modern warfare 2 will not work online PS3?
maybe you need a better internet connection to the game. with so many people playing it, if 1 person is lagging, it harms everyone else.Modern warfare 2 will not work online PS3?
You should check your wireless and if possibly move your ps3 closer to your router. you might me getting crappy signal

No comments:

Post a Comment