Thursday, October 28, 2010

PS3 ON COD6 online uploading?

when i go on play online on cod6 it comes up with



ONLINE STATUS



fetching playlists ...



updating rank and unlocks ...



connecting to matchmaking server ....



i really need help on how to fix this my ps3 online name is eric007ledgePS3 ON COD6 online uploading?
ONLINE STATUS



fetching playlists ...



updating rank and unlocks ...



connecting to matchmaking server



thats supposd to happen it happens to everybodyPS3 ON COD6 online uploading?
thats suppost to happen...if it takes a long time and doesn't load up that means there is too many ppl online that makes it too full....that happend the 2nd day it cameout 2 me.
fixing what?

its meant to come up with



ONLINE STATUS



fetching playlists ...



updating rank and unlocks ...



connecting to matchmaking server ....



so what are you asking? becoz coming up with that is normal and there is no fixing needed :S
I always end up just getting the



Connecting to Matchmaking Server



message, which would then never go away. If I get your message then I would always end up going in ok.



However, to get round my problem with just the ';Connecting to Matchmaking Server'; problem - and you can try this if you want to with your problem - but as I don't usually play until about 9pm I turn my PS3 on when I get home and load up modern warfare 2 and go through to the multiplayer component. I don't then click through any further for now! My wife then watches loads of soaps, I put the little one to bed, and at 9pm I then click on the X button for Play Online and it goes straight in! Its done this for the last week and I've been able to get in. Before I have always had trouble when first loading up the game and not waiting to then load up multiplayer.



Now obviously you might not want to wait as long as I do, but maybe try to get your PS3 loaded up maybe half an hour before or then try quarter of an hour before until you find the magic number of minutes!
Haha! I Get That For About 3 Seconds, Most of the time it lets me on, but the odd time it says sumat stupid like could not connect to matchmaking server, so when i do it again it puts me straight in! Shimples! ;-)
  • Source Dedicated Servers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment