Thursday, October 28, 2010

Can you go online on a ps3 if you have dial up?

I just moved to a new place and the only internet they have here is dial up and I don't know how to go online on my ps3 with dial up or if you even can.Can you go online on a ps3 if you have dial up?
No you can not use Dial up to connect to the online PS3 community. Dial up transfers at MAX 56 Kilo bites. That is not even close to what a PS3 needs to play games online. You need DSL or Cable internet. Check out the source link for a step by step tutorial.Can you go online on a ps3 if you have dial up?
LOL! IM RUNING ON DIAL UP ON PS3!

I dont lag in none games!

i tell my friends if i lag they say no.

So ps3 does work on dial up!

If you want to know how email me at darksoul1314@yahoo.com

Report Abuse


I doubt PS3 will let you use dial up, its too laggy. Also, if you play online games, which obviously you want to, they won't let you because it makes you look like your cheating. So, I have a PS3 and I don't use dial up, use a router, or try getting wireless signal from unsecured signals, a lot of apparently do that.

Technically, it will work, just not very well.
No you can't use dial up man.

No comments:

Post a Comment