Friday, October 22, 2010

I want to get online with ps3 but dnt have a landline, do i need one?

being online is the best thing about the ps3 i've been told. I want to get my ps3 online but unsure on how to go about doing this. Doe's it cost alot to get broadband connection? plus, i dont have a home telephone.I want to get online with ps3 but dnt have a landline, do i need one?
i think to get a broadband connection you would need a land line ( this will cost 拢11 for line rental and then extra for broadband ) so it is quite a lot. ps3 can use wireless though and if any nearby houses have wireless internet without codes on, you may be able to use theirs without them knowing ;)I want to get online with ps3 but dnt have a landline, do i need one?
yes you do need a landline and broadband is very cheap these days in uk talk talk is the best provider
You need to have a wireless router, or any router for that matter, if you dont have a wireless router you can buy a cable to hook it up to your PS3, having a wireless sucks to set up though, it took me FOREVER to figure it out. I tryed to get it and i couldnt get the WEP code and later about a year later i found out how by luck :D I suggest Wired Connection if using a PS3 though
all you need is a wireless internet connection then just scan for it on your ps3, it'll find it for you then just type in your password. Its the same thing for if you have an ipod or something. It is also free.
Yes. IN order to use the internet, you need to have an internet connection. Its quite a simple concept actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment