Friday, October 22, 2010

Whats the best way to go online with ps3?

So my internet service provider are idiots. They hooked up a modem with only one port and didn't mention that they disconnected my ethernet going from my system to the computer. We all know how much the best routers and adapters are. Do internet providers handle installing the online gaming or do I have to bite the bullet and buy an expensive router? Any other ideas?Whats the best way to go online with ps3?
dude a router is really cheap... ask them 1st, complain, if they dont..



then do it your own. (you have all rights to ask them though)Whats the best way to go online with ps3?
I went through so many routers, i was even told that theres routers that are for gaming, which i was dumb enough to buy an expensive router for my ps3. what i did was upgrade my internet all the way and tried having my internet locked and unlocked. I played around with my connection for awhile, right now its unlocked and haven't lagged as much as it was locked. i was also told to get a router with the atennas, like a linksys. if you can try upgrading your internet speed, it worked for me.
well for me what i have to do is take my cord for internet out of my motem and then plug your ps3 ethernet cord in ps3 and motem and reset modem and considering u have all ur setting right u will have online play station network
buy a cheap router at walmart. usually 25.00 bucks. then set it up. Yeah everyone now a days find ways to legally charge extra fees for something simple...

No comments:

Post a Comment