Friday, November 19, 2010

Best way to online game play for PS3?

Greetings :]



I've had my PS3 connected directly to the modem and online game-play has been awesome. However, I'm forced to take my PS3 from my living room to my room and I'm not allowed to run an ethernet line from the living room to my room. So, I'm left with the option to go wireless.



My questions are:

1. Is it even worth it? I mean, will game-play be bad now that it won't be directly connected to the internet?

How bad will it be? What is the best wireless router to use in my situation?



Any and all serious suggestions are welcomed.



Thank you in advance :]



I'll definitely choose a Best Answer.Best way to online game play for PS3?
I have played with or without wireless and i have to say there is not much difference. If you are chosen as host and you have a wireless connection it could mean that everyone else has a really bad connection because yours is not secure. However, playing with a wired connection i did notice a slight improvement in the connectivity of games. However, it all depends on what country you are to be honest. If you are not American and you live somewhere very far away from it e.g Australia you will generally have a bad connection because the most amount of people play in America. Hope this helps.Best way to online game play for PS3?
well most of that depends on your internet provider and router. quest works fine for wireless my 360 runs fine on it and cox is good too my brother has his ps3 wireless on that and it runs just fine. Linksys - Wireless-G Broadband Router with 4-Port Ethernet Switch that is the router that i use and it works fine for me.. hope this was helpfull :) check best buy for any that you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment