Friday, November 19, 2010

Playstation 3 online?

Is it easy to go online with the PS3? If so, how? And PLEASE DON'T SAY SOMETHING GO WITH XBOX 360 CAUSE I'M GETTING PS3Playstation 3 online?
NICE CHOICE BUD.

Simply make sure you have an ethernet cable that extends to ur internet box thing or just get wireless internet, that way the ps3 will hookitself up, since it has wifi.



All you have to do is signup for a psn account on ur ps3, and ur set.



Add me when you get it hooked up: JayUnrealPlaystation 3 online?
To get online in a game, it's pretty easy. All you need to do is choose the online option.



As far as setting it up, it might be difficult, or it might be easy. For me, I use a router, so setting it up was pretty easy. All I needed to do was scan for my access point, and then enter my password.
i hate 360! online sucks on it. but anyway yeah it is easy to go online with the ps3 as long as you gotta router and broadband connections

No comments:

Post a Comment