Sunday, November 21, 2010

PS3 Better than Xbox360? -I think it's true-?

I've had my Xbox 360 for awhile now. I've had it over 3 years and returned it over 5 times already. (I don't over play and I have a place where heat and cold can't touch it if that's what you're wondering. I play 0 hours during the week and about 6 hours during the WHOLE weekend.) Now, my Xbox-Live account got hacked...AGAIN...with 7 months still left. I really want the PS3 since I really don't want to pay another $50 just to restart another account.

Then, my friend told me that the PS3 has FREE online gaming. (Full slap in the face)



So here's the question:

The last time I returned the Xbox 360 was some time during last summer and I want to return it to Sam's Club (That's where I got it and possibly where my problems came from) and hopefully get store credit to buy a PS3. I know it's very picky of me, but I don't like selling it to Game venders since those businesses usually buy for half off and then try to sell for full price. I know that's how business works, but for a jobless 15 year old Asian, money doesn't just pop out of my wallet. (Or my parents; they say I have to earn it. %26gt;_%26gt;)



I hope that someone can answer this question soon since Sam's Club is closed until tomorrow and I won't be able to go to a store until next week.PS3 Better than Xbox360? -I think it's true-?
i T Bag the ps 3PS3 Better than Xbox360? -I think it's true-?
Yes you can get store credit. Then use it to buy a PS3.
Affirmative! Not only can you also play with high graphics but you can also watch Blu-Ray Movies. Online's free but Xbox360 isn't. I'd say Xbox360 is only good for gaming. By the way, PS3 is considered to be a console, Blu-Ray Player, and a computer. All in one for $399.99. I mean that's one good price to buy.
The only reason to buy an Xbox was to play Halo. A PS3 is better in every way. There are many ways to find out why. A wii is just as fun as PS3 or Xbox. Its not hi-def, yet (plans to make hd wiis are in the works and could be out by X-mas).



If you want to compare PS3 and Xbox, try cnet.com.
Yeah, you could get store credit, and like someone already said, the online gaming is FREE!!! If you need a friend and get the ps3, ill add you. :D The only thing that the 360 has better is probably because when it was cheaper and out sooner it has a bigger player base. Ps3 is catching up! Good Luck getting some credit.
You should definitley trade it in. It is way better than the Xbox 360
im not sure what the question is but the ps3 is better.
Just get a

Playstation 3 you are constantly missing

out on real gaming and a real machine
Hey guys, do you want a ps3, x-box 360 and games for free? If you do then join gametrailers.com

You gain gtp by watching videos and commenting and so on. It absolutely free and no credit cards needed. You need to get to lvl 5 before being able to access the auction house but this takes a week to about 2 weeks



If you鈥檙e interested copy and paste this link

http://www.gametrailers.com/register.php?ref_id=1491155

Its my ref id.
Ps3's are way better 50x more graphics,free online features Remote play with PSP trophies bluetooth PSN. It is way better when you count all its features and games.

No comments:

Post a Comment