Friday, November 19, 2010

Problems with wireless internet. not working?

i have DSL on my desktop computer (PC), and a belkin router, to make the internet wireless. all of a sudden my laptop (MAC) is saying that there is an error joining the Airport network.

when i go to use the internet on my laptop, i see my internet as an option, so my computer is recognizing it, but then when i click it, its not working. i also wasnt able to play PS3 online either, but i have no idea what is wrong with my wireless internet.

ive tried turning the DSL on and then off, and turning the router on and off, restarting the computers, everythings plugged in.

it was working fine one day, then all of a sudden it wasnt working.



anyone have any ideas on what could be the problem, and how i might go about fixing it.



also, i dont have much knowledge when it comes to computers and what not, so if anyone can help me.. please use terms i could understand, and try to explain carefully.

thank you so much!Problems with wireless internet. not working?
Who's ur provider? Also ur modem can get worn out and u may need to get a new one that's what I've had to do a copule of times.

No comments:

Post a Comment