Sunday, November 21, 2010

PS3, Mobile Broadband, Marvel Vs Capcom 2, trouble getting on internet.....help?

Is there another way to do this?



Okay, so I got a card to download MvC2. I was so excited about it today. But the problem is, I can't go on PSN because I'm using a Mobile Broadband connection (Usb Modem to be specific). It's a Verizon Wireless USB760. I went storming on the internet trying to find different ways to figure out one problem after another problem. If it wasn't the access point, it was the Ip address, if it wasn't the Ip Address, it was the Dns Server, if it WASN'T the DNS Server, the signal was simply to weak. I've tried everything I possibly could with what I have, and then some!! I even tried to use a router as some sort of bridge between the computer and the Ps3 and using two different ethernet cables. (I'm on a Mac). I was thinking about just plugging it directly into the PS3, but I'm sure that probably won't work. And the only way I can redeem from the card is if I can go online on the Ps3. What I don't understand is ';How can my Wii work on the modem, and not the Ps3, What's up with that?!?!'; And yes, I did enable the sharing so that device can see it, and yes, I also connected the ethernet from the computer to ps3 and enabled the sharing on that. I went to OpenDns so that I could use there's, that didn't work. I just wanna Marvel Vs Capcom 2, I've never played it!! LOL! Any help would be appreciated, honestly.

And I thank you for taking some time out to read this. Warm Regards:



Rafael.PS3, Mobile Broadband, Marvel Vs Capcom 2, trouble getting on internet.....help?
im not very knowledgeable about computer but my friend uses a usb modem for his ps3.he plugs it into his computer and let it connect and then he scans for it on his ps3. and it works. maybe you can try that.sorry if this isn't much help

No comments:

Post a Comment