Sunday, November 21, 2010

PS3 Internet and other questions?

Hey, I don't have a PS3 yet, but I have a few questions. Ok, I am going to get the 80 GB one, so does it come with an ethernet cable and if it does, how long is it?



What comes in the ps3 box? (name all the items for the 80 GB and explain what each does)



Ok, my modem is an ATT Yahoo DSL High Speed Internet (not dial up) and the ethernet cable for my internet is plugged in. So do I have to remove the plug and put the other ethernet cable in when I want to go online with the ps3?



Also, will the 80 GB package that comes along with motorstorm be available by June 9th (the day I am getting the PS3)? And if it doesn't, am I really missing out on much?



-ThanksPS3 Internet and other questions?
';What comes in the ps3 box? (name all the items for the 80 GB and explain what each does)';





Sony PlayStation 3 80GB with MotorStorm

Includes:

80GB PlayStation 3 console %26lt;---The System

SIXAXIS controller %26lt;---Your control

MotorStorm %26lt;---Crazy racing game

AC power cord %26lt;---Powers the System

A/V cable %26lt;---Connects the system to the tv [not HD]

Ethernet cable %26lt;---For Internet Connection approx. 6ft.

USB cable %26lt;--- To charge the controller





';Ok, my modem is an ATT Yahoo DSL High Speed Internet (not dial up) and the ethernet cable for my internet is plugged in. So do I have to remove the plug and put the other ethernet cable in when I want to go online with the ps3?';





If you have the AT%26amp;T Yahoo DSL router then you should be able to go wireless [won't need the ethernet cable. if what you've got doesn't do wireless then and it only has one port to plug in the ethernet cable then yes you will have to switch it out to plug in the PS3's cable.





';Also, will the 80 GB package that comes along with motorstorm be available by June 9th (the day I am getting the PS3)? And if it doesn't, am I really missing out on much?';





It might still be around in June might change though b/c E3 is in July. If you're really into racing games then you might be missing out but if they take out the motorstorm they'll probably put in something else just like the had talladega nights when it first came out. Oh and you might also be missing out b/c if you buy a PS3 between July 1, 2007 and January 31, 2008 you can mail some form in to get 5 Free Blu Ray High Definition movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment