Sunday, November 21, 2010

PS3 Internet connection question?

Can I use this hub for the 80 GB PS3 I am going to buy to go online? http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?鈥?/a>

Also, will this ruin my internet for my computer by letting it go slower and willl it go fast enough for a PS3 if i attach an ethernet cable to my ps3 and that hub? (I have AT%26amp;T Yahoo DSL) Also, how would I set up the hub step by step from putting in cables to going online with the ps3.? Please don't use big computer terms, not great at computers.



ThanksPS3 Internet connection question?
buy this one instead. its wireless and also has an ethernet hub.

ive never had a problem.PS3 Internet connection question?
If you are going to run other devices off of the Hub the ofcourse it will slow down. I have almost an identical setup in my room, Cat 6 to Hub (last port) and PS2 to port 1, Xbox 360 to port 2 and the rest free. This is unmanaged so you will not need to setup anything...just plug in and go!

No comments:

Post a Comment