Sunday, November 21, 2010

I have 2 Questions for the PS3 about connectivity and a game?

First Question .

How do i connect my PS3 to my laptop and go online as my PS3 has only a ethernet slot if it has the internet cable slot please let me know

my laptop has bluetooth and wifi i prefer to use the wifi

my friend said you have to buy a seperate router

if it does how much would a good one cost

second one .

i friend bought a ps3 bundle with drakes fortune and ratchet and clank : tools of destruction 80 gb the drake game works fine but the other says not enough space on the HDD Need atleast 499 MB (IM SURE ITS MB) to continue

it also doesnt work in mine and we have almost 70 gb LEFT



PS : My laptop has windows Vista so please tell me exactly how to connect.

and i have a motorstorm pacific rift 80 gb bundle

and my friend and i live in the Middle EastI have 2 Questions for the PS3 about connectivity and a game?
Gunman is right and wrong. You can connect straight to the modem, like you would with a PC or wired laptop. If you want to connect through Wi-Fi (wireless), you will need a router. You can get a router for as cheap as $30 or as expensive as about $150. Be aware that the cheaper the router, the worse the signal it is going to give. If you decide to get a router, make sure you get one that gives off a strong signal (the box should tell you). This is the router I have and recommend ( http://www.amazon.com/D-Link-DIR-655-Ext… ).



You can not connect your PS3 straight to the laptop as the laptop doesn't have an ';input'; port, only ';output'; ports. Also, the bluetooth on the PS3 is only for accessories, like the controllers, remote, and headsets. You can not hook the PS3 bluetooth up to any other bluetooth device, like your cell phone or laptop.



Since Ratchet and Clank doesn't seem to work in two different PS3's, I would say there is something wrong with the game and take it back, or call Sony (1-800-345-SONY) and see if they will send another one to you.I have 2 Questions for the PS3 about connectivity and a game?
you don't need your laptop to go online. just connect your PS3 directly to the modem using the ethernet cable. but if your PS3 has wi-fi (not a 20GB version), you don't need a separate router. Just go to settings%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;internet settings%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; internet connection settings and choose wireless... then scan and choose your network.



The game might not be working because you may need a game patch that you have to download first.

No comments:

Post a Comment