Sunday, November 21, 2010

PS3 equipment and problems with internet connection?

My PS3 SUCKS! right now CAUSE ALL I HAV is Madden 09 and 1 controller. Wat else do I need to unlock the full expierence of my new system(it can be games, accesiories, etc.).



Also, whenever I try to go online on the ps3, there is an error saying that ';A connection to aaccess point could nnot established. Check the sercurity settings for the wireless LAN(8013013E).'; wHAT IS GOING ON? hOW CAN I FIX THIS?



THXPS3 equipment and problems with internet connection?
Your internet is probably disconnected. If you message your friends a lot, you should buy the PS3 Wireless Keypad, or just plug a keyboard into your PS3. The best games on the PS3 are definitely FPS (First Person Shooter) games, and if you like those, you should get Call of Duty: World at War, and Killzone 2. Add MaHiRzDaMaN on PSN if you need any more help.PS3 equipment and problems with internet connection?
Go to Settings%26gt;Network Settings on your PS3. You have to set the wired, or wireless connection and your PS3 will test it.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment