Friday, November 19, 2010

My PS3 wont let me sign in to the Playstation Network but I can go online, how do I fix it?

When I go to check the settings it says the internet is fine and it is fine but when it says Playstation Network it says failed.

I use the network to play games online with other people. I don't know why it all of a sudden isn't working. Does anyone know what's up?My PS3 wont let me sign in to the Playstation Network but I can go online, how do I fix it?
sometimes the playstation network is down for a bit

U can check if the network is running by going to the playstation website and it is posted in the right

It will be a big red sign that says playstation network down, or something like that

hope this helpsMy PS3 wont let me sign in to the Playstation Network but I can go online, how do I fix it?
Did you check your playstation Network User ID settings? They might have gotten changed or the password was cleared somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment