Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I work online gaming for the playstation 3?

God I really am nieve when it comes to gaming.

I have just bought a ps3 with Fifa 08,fight night and Tiger woods and i want to get into the online gaming thing.Where do i start with it all??



My pc is connected to the net,not via wifi but just through a modem on a 3mbps broadband connection so what do i do from here and how do i configure it?Will I need to get WIFI for my pc and then get the internet on my PS3 using this??



When they say its free,does it mean totally free,ie no connection fees etc.???



And just one other question but dont really go into this too much but im a bit curious, but why is the xbox 360 meant to be better than a ps3 for online gaming,ie what can you do on the 360 that you cant do on a ps3?? Like I said this last question is purely a quiery and ive no intentions in buying a 360.(no offence to anyone that has one,i know they too are excellent consoles, its just that ive always stuck with the playstations).How do I work online gaming for the playstation 3?
Well if you are using your PS3 in the same room as your computer with your modem i suggest attaching the modem to the ps3 via an Ethernet cable. The first time i connected my ps3 with the cable it connected automatically if it doesn't work then go through the network sett up stuff in settings place. But the cable method sucks cause you have to keep on switching cable back and forth



if u have your ps3 in a different room i suggest getting a wireless router, connect the the modem to it and sett up the wireless network with password name and stuff. Then go on your ps3 go to network settings then go through the internet setting choose wireless then the ps3 will search for network choose yours put password and your ready.



Yes the service is absolutely free only have to pay for your internet connection.xD



I have no idea about tthe xbox live thing:(

hope I helpedHow do I work online gaming for the playstation 3?
u have to use wifi then get on to the internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment