Tuesday, November 16, 2010

On the PS3, How come all of a sudden this online ID is unavailable?

So I decided to make a new account (online ID) on the ';Sign Up for PS Network'; with a new username, and I have a problem.







I found two online ID's that were available to use and was thinking for a while on which one to use.. I soon decided to keep the Playstation on where its at, and decided to hop on the Computer.







After like fifteen minutes with leaving the PS3 on, on the same page where all I had to do was click ';continue'; and bam, I would've had the online ID, but now...







For some reason when I came back to my PS3, the two online ID's were suddenyl unavailable?? I mean cmon, I even tried to message my two so called unavailable ID's and it said that there were no such thing of that person because THERE ISN'T!







Someone please help. I know nobody has these two usernames.. but for some reason, PS Network Sign-Up is being a meany, and I guess.. isn't patient with people making usernames.. cause like I said, after fifteen minutes from leaving the ps3 to



go on the computer and back, leaving the ps3 on the same page, the so-called online ID's are unavailable... with no one using them. wtfOn the PS3, How come all of a sudden this online ID is unavailable?
Try restarting the PS3 and going through the process again?

No comments:

Post a Comment