Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do i get online with GTA 4 for the PS3??

I got the game Friday night.. I knew a place that had them early.. anyway.. i access the cell phone go down to mulitiplayer... click it, than it tells me connecting to provider, than tells me it couldnt connect.. but im already signed in.. what am i doing wrong?? Can someone help me Pleasee.... lolHow do i get online with GTA 4 for the PS3??
It is supposed to be up and running today. All my friends on the PS Network has had the same problem.How do i get online with GTA 4 for the PS3??
The PSNetwork is still in shock from the mass number of players trying to get online in GTA IV... so it's down. Dunno when they'll put it back up, but that really sucks for you guys. I'm not a PS3 fan, but you guys should at least get to play online...
you make shure u have your earth link is connected
lol and thats why xbox 360 king of mutiplayer
ps3 online is crashing and 360 online is soaring away. you get what you pay for, what did you expect from free online

multi player. you should've bought a 360

No comments:

Post a Comment