Sunday, November 21, 2010

PS3/ Internet Connection Help?

Okay, so i have an ethernet cord plugged into my 40 gig ps3 from my modem in my computer to my other side of my basement. I play online on my PS3 all the time and it works. Now when i go back to my computer with the ethernet cord still plugged into my when i try to go onto the internet it tell me i have no connection. So im like okay and i take the ethernet cord from my ps3 and back behind on my computer tower and it works. So how can i use my computer without having to plug and unplug my ethernet cord from my ps3 all the time, with just leaving to my ps3?PS3/ Internet Connection Help?
Is there only one ethernet cord or two. Does your modem have two ethernet slots one for computer and one for the playstation. If one ethernet cord it simple. You cant use both at once with a single ethernet cord .I do exactly same thing unplug etheret from computer, plug into playstation. The only way you can use both at once is to connect to wireless router or just router. i suggest sticking with tthe way you do it know otherwise its more money out of pocketPS3/ Internet Connection Help?
Well, the only possible way of getting Internet connection on your computer without having to unplug the Ethernet cable from your PlayStation3 is to unplug the Ethernet cable whenever you want to use the Internet on your computer, just like you have been doing. I have a wireless router, but I have the Ethernet cable plugged into the back of my router. (I feel that Live works better when you are plugged into your computer, instead of a wireless connection) I would suggest that you think about setting up your Live connection in this fashion, but it is more money out of the pocket, and is totally up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment