Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do i fix the PS3 error code 80710B23? Please help!?

Hi! I have a belkin wireless router and I have been gaming online with my PS3 for the past year. Recently I purchased a signal booster, therefore I plugged an ethernet cable into the router that went to one booster, and then i plugged the other booster into the wall and put another ethernet cable from that to my PS3. I had decent connection and no probems signing in until 2 days ago. I keep getting the error 80710B23 whenever i try to sign in! Its really frustrating because im trying to get to a high round on Nazi Zombies on CODWAW and it keeps signing me out so it wont register my score! please help!How do i fix the PS3 error code 80710B23? Please help!?
supposedly it means ' the playstation network is down or too busy to respond '

the fix ? try shut down your ps3 and turn it off at the back

unplug your router etc.

wait 5 minutes , plug everything in and turn back on

redo your ps3 connection

this is just what people recommend on the ps3 blogs so no guarantee it'll work

No comments:

Post a Comment