Sunday, November 21, 2010

Whats wrong be wrong with my ps3 Internet connection?

When I was playing cage match with my friend in cod4 I keep getting Internet coonnection interuptted. When I check how many percent I have it says 100%. I also use wireless connection to go online with my ps3.Whats wrong be wrong with my ps3 Internet connection?
that happens to me too. I think it is just that you need wired because wireless fluctuates easily. When you go on the internet on your laptop or computer look and see if the internet connection bars change. If so then it probably fluctuates.



All in all, wireless isn't reliable.Whats wrong be wrong with my ps3 Internet connection?
well you have to leave the game to check your internet connection so is there any chance it is fluctuating below 100%?. How well do you know your friend if his connection was bad it would cause problems on your end? If none of those are right you may have a router that does not work well with gaming. You may have to adjust some port settings on your router. A good gaming router is the easiest solution link below (I don't recommend this particular router just an example)
It might be because one of your internet connections are running slow, which could cause the person to get connection interrupted, and if hes host it will carry over to you

No comments:

Post a Comment