Sunday, November 21, 2010

Xbox or PS3 Questions and comments?

I have had a ps3 since they first came out and love it. I just got an xbox for christmas. I have never really been an xbox fan but i figured id give a shot.



I feel like im having nothing but problems with the xbox.



1) Its a 50/50 chance that it will sign me into xbox live. It says im disconnected and to troubleshot by going to whatever ever website. So just for the hell off it I flip to next hdmi input for the ps3 to log online and no problem. Its so frustrating. I have never had a problem signing online with my ps3. I have had the xbox for four days and its coin flip if it will sign me in. I know its not my internet cause i have no problem with the ps3.



How the hell do you copy music onto the xbox? I do not want to do file sharing. I tried using a memory stick and wanted to save it to harddrive, but when going into system and memory there is no where that asks to copy the music you want, unlike the ps3. You stick the flash card in and hit the triangle button and bam all u need to do is it copy and it saves it to your hard drive. What im i missing on the xbox360?



Also i find that the freaking games on the xbox 360 always freeze. I have rented call of duty 4 (which sucks anyway, cause i get motion sickness trying to find hows shooting at me), i have bought smackdown vs raw 09, and fightnight round 3. All of these games keep freezing on me. I can honestly say i never had a problem with my ps3 freezing. Anyone else have this problem?



Im trying to like the xbox but it just isnt for me. I cant understand how so many people prefre this to the ps3. It seems like nothing but trouble. I was thinking of returning it and getting a psp.Xbox or PS3 Questions and comments?
well i don't own 360 but i fell your pain i could of told you that xbox was bad so yeah i agree with that but trade it in for some good games or trade it in for a psp

No comments:

Post a Comment