Friday, November 19, 2010

Ps3 connection thru password protected internet?

let's see who knows this answer for sure.



i've got my ps3, and i know how to use it, thats not the problem.

i've recently moved to korea, and the apartment i was set up with comes with wired internet which is password protected. no problem for my laptop, because upon opening explorer/firefox it takes me to the site where i enter the id and password they've provided me with.

my ps3 however isn't the easist thing to figure out when setting this up. i've plugged it in, and tried EVERY available choice, entering such id and password into whatever boxes i assume it might have to go in. no such luck.

question: how do i finally get my ps3 back online, if at all?

which ';network setting'; steps should i be taking to connect using this password protected internet? or is it even possible?



thanx for the helpPs3 connection thru password protected internet?
Network Settings

Wired

Type Code

Done

No comments:

Post a Comment