Friday, November 19, 2010

Help with setting up ps3 to be online?

downstairs i have an adsl modem on my pc which is used for my talk talk broadband. my ps3 is upstairs in my room how do i set it up so my ps3 can be online using my broadband connection? do i just get a router and connect it to my pc and modem and then my ps3 will read it?



also i dont want to use a method of having wire going all the way upstairs



please help if you can



thanks





Help with setting up ps3 to be online?
You'll require a modem router to work with BT type lines (for cable users you just need the router) once set up you just use the PS3 to scan for open wifi connections %26amp; choose your own, once that's done you can set the router up using WPA setting with a pre-shared key %26amp; hide the SSID - make sure you remember what the pre-shared key - so that no-one else can access your BB for free.Help with setting up ps3 to be online?
try te tech guys at pc world
is your talk talk thing wireless, if not, get one!! you'll need it

No comments:

Post a Comment