Friday, November 19, 2010

Does my ex want me back or does he just want to be friends?

My ex and I started back talking a while ago...and it came out that we both still had feelings for one another...but we live in different states now...we've both tried to move on and get in other relationships but they never seem to last...the thing is while being involved in other relationships we kinda grew apart from one another...but I think he's showing signs of interest...like the day after prom I texed him to tell his mom happy mother's day (I was pretty cool with his mom) and he said ';ok...how have you been?'; and I said ';good'; he said ';What are you up to?'; and I said ';recovering from prom lol'; and the first thing he said was ';who did you go to prom with?'; Shouldn't he have asked how it was first? And about 2 days ago he sent me a friend request on PS3 online...then he called me out of the clear blue (we mostly Facebook now) and he wanted to play me...I don't know if he is aiming for us to be friends or more than that...I'll be watching a movie on my ps3 and he'll send me a message like ';wassup'; or we'll be on facebook and he'll do that...what do you guys think?Does my ex want me back or does he just want to be friends?
yeah...it really bothers him that you went to the prom with another dude..he started to think about it. haha



if you want him back...let him do the chasing. Make him sweat a bit lol
  • stop severe facial sweating
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment