Sunday, November 21, 2010

Why is Does My Ps3 Find My IP Address But Can't Find My Connection?

I have tried about everything to get my Ps3 to play online. I always Get the IP to Succeed but I cant get a connection. It lets me use the WEB Browser, but I cant go to the Ps3 store or play online. All the info I put in is correct. The only thing I can think of is the MTU ,which I put on automatic. And when I try to Test connection it says ';there was an error resolving the name with the server';. Has any1 had this problem, If so How can I fix it?Why is Does My Ps3 Find My IP Address But Can't Find My Connection?
Refer to your router to check the WEP code it will narrow down the connection gap. Then, too check your SSID too ( name of connection )Why is Does My Ps3 Find My IP Address But Can't Find My Connection?
PS3 is not user friendly



so sell tht and get a 360



:P
  • advice my marriage
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment