Friday, November 19, 2010

Nazi zombies problem on PS3?

I have had a problem for quite sometime now and it makes no sence to me. Okay so i have 2 accounts on my ps3 for online and on one i can go and play nazi zombies and hop right into a room with no problem. When i go and log in on my other account and try to get into a game i dont even find a room never. Ive only got into one game and i hoped right out because they had no mics. and could not get into another room. Its starting to piss me off. Its not my network because my other account works just fine. But i can not invite friends,but i can get invited. Somebody told me to open my ports on my router. No idea how to do that but i have a Belkin wireless router. So any help at all would be great ADD ME PSN: Tmartz56Nazi zombies problem on PS3?
i dunno i think it's psn network mistakeNazi zombies problem on PS3?
nazi zombies???????????





lol

No comments:

Post a Comment