Friday, November 19, 2010

Why am i so stressed im only 14 ?

I went out with this boy for 7months and a little bit we met on ps3 online game and he lives in a different country then me.We really like we was in love we would tell each other everything and we would help each other out. he would tell me how he wanted to be a doctor and he wants to by me everything i want and he wants to get married with me when where older.He would say to me he loves me all the time even when it's not the right time to say it.But after a while he sent me a message saying ''Ill be honest this relationship is falling to pieces because of me and every minute is a torture just knowing we live so far away from each other and i wont be able to make it there and i feel like an asshole sorry for giving you hopes im sorry bye and please please move on i hope you find i better boyfriend then me that can kiss you and hug you and that can do better then me.It was so emotional iv never felt so bad in my life normally im Always talking and making myself and friends laugh but now that's happened im just so quiet everyone is so worried about me im just not myself i try and smile but that just wont work it's like you are really really hungary and you finally eat something but your stomach is still hurting and wont go away.I don't get it if he loved me then how come it was easy to dump me because when i tried to do it it just didn't happen.Does he still care about me or has he just got over me? And a boy at my school reminds me of him it's so annoying and he deleted my as a friend on facebook and bebo but not msn? why cant we just be friends even tho we don't go out?Why am i so stressed im only 14 ?
Maybe he just didn't feel like it was going to work out so he just hung it all up so he wouldn't have to think about you every day and think about what could have been between you two.

Chill out.

No comments:

Post a Comment