Sunday, November 21, 2010

PS3 Media Sharing Problem?

I wanted to use media sharing by using Windows Media Player 11 but lots of obstacles were on my way. When I select Media sharing via WMP11 (Arrow under Library), the PS3 network doesn't show up which means I can't allow PS3 to share files with my PC. I can go online on my PS3 using my router so it should be connected. When I go to http://192.168.2.1/ the PS3 network does come up without a name ( I know it's PS3 because it's the only hardware I'm connected via router). So anybody know what my problem is? How do I set up media sharing? And I don't wanna use other softwares. I also searched for media servers on my PS3 nothing came up.PS3 Media Sharing Problem?
Try a program called TVersity! You won't regret it, i use over 5 months and i like it a lot! You can watch movies, listen to music from your Playstation without having them on your PS3PS3 Media Sharing Problem?
well your gonna have to install other software because wmp11 is a piece of ****. use tversity very simple you'll get it set up in nothing
  • how to breakup with someone
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment