Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I have this ps3 and it says DNS error and im wondering what it means and how can i fix it PLEASE HELP!?

I just got this wireless router so i could go online with my ps3 and when i tried to get on it says Communications error this is a DNS error (80710102) and i looked on so many sites and nothing is working i tried taking off the firewall settings and that didnt work.I have this ps3 and it says DNS error and im wondering what it means and how can i fix it PLEASE HELP!?
DNS means Domain Name Sever. It has something to do with your internet company you will need to call them or playstation for help either one. Playstation might just tell you to call your internet company.I have this ps3 and it says DNS error and im wondering what it means and how can i fix it PLEASE HELP!?
If u have got a router there shud be the ssid and wep or wateva. you need to put tht in unless there is no codes you should get another type of router

Cya lol
it means Domain Name Sever has to do with the internet

delet the updates then re do it

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To resolve the ps3 error dns, someone told me to enter the DNS server addresses manually in the PS3 network settings AND use tetertiary DNS server from my ISP as either the primary or the secondary DNS server.

Post a Comment