Sunday, November 21, 2010

Having issues with my PS3, trying to get online but I'm lost on fiuring out the settings please help?

i tried to sign up for PLAYSTATION Network but it said ';A connection to the network could not be established go to [Settings]%26gt;[Network Settings] and check your settings. I would appreciate it if someone would please go through the steps because for the internet connection settings idk whether to choose easy or custom i know i need wired then after that i'm completely lost idk what to choose for the ip address (automatic manual or PPPoE) and same with the rest of the settings =[ i have a high speed internet I have the PS3 hooked up with the ethernet but i just need to figure out how to fix my settings don't worry about how long the answer is. A detailed step by step answer would be very appreciated thank you in advance.Having issues with my PS3, trying to get online but I'm lost on fiuring out the settings please help?
1. Easy

2. Automatic

3. don't use pp what ever it is.



for more info go to

http://playstation.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/playstation.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=977%26amp;p_sid=QmblAtEj



go down and on those tabs click

How to connect online (easy)

Then click wired and then the arrow pointing next/FWD

No comments:

Post a Comment