Sunday, November 21, 2010

I have a PS3, and I have Rainbow Six Vegas. Its pretty cool, but when I go online it lags so much I can't play?

Am I the only guy that has Rainbow Six Vegas for ps3 that lags like CRAZY when I'm online? I just got this game and I go online to check it out, and it lags so much I just have to stop! The single player mode was awsome, but its just the online part that's driving me mad! If you know how to fix it, can you Please tell me how because I'm not sure if its the game or my SURFboard Cable Modem SB5 101. Its wired to my PS3 and I don't have any problem with any other games, THANX.I have a PS3, and I have Rainbow Six Vegas. Its pretty cool, but when I go online it lags so much I can't play?
works fine here in njI have a PS3, and I have Rainbow Six Vegas. Its pretty cool, but when I go online it lags so much I can't play?
I think it's just the folks at ubisoft who don't care enough for server maintenance. I mean just look at how lazy all the art assets are! Bad work ethic.
  • other
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment