Friday, November 19, 2010

Ps3 question?

how do you get online wth the ps3? do you have to buy something extra? how do you hook it up with a modem? i'm confused. and what websites can you get on can you go to youtube and watch movies with your ps3?Ps3 question?
You don't need to buy anything extra. The PS3 has an ethernet port and wifi capabilities. That means that you can either plug your PS3 in directly to your router, or you can use a wireless internet connection to connect to the internet. The PS3 will connect to the internet in the same ways that a regular computer will.



The internet browser on the PS3 is fully functional. I've used it a few times, and I've been able to watch movies as well as do a few other things I wasn't expecting. I bought a PS3 when I got my tax return, and it's the best $600 I've spent in recent memory. I've had it for a few months, and I'm still finding new things I can do with it. It's an amazing machine.Ps3 question?
If you get the 60gb version you can connect wirelessly assuming you have a router set up already.

The 20GB version will require you to have a ethernet cable hooked up to your router.

You can go on any website you want. But it's a little slow.
um i think you just plu it into a modem and i never heard of youtube on ps3, wtf is this qestion doin in cell phones and plans

No comments:

Post a Comment