Friday, November 19, 2010

Once and for all... XBOX or PS3??

i keep hearing horror stories about xbox360, one friend has gone through 3 elite systems and tells of the nightmare that is talking to xbox support. one the other hand ps3 is more expensive, and noone i know owns one. so playing multuplayer online would be pointless seeing how they are all on xboxlive. so maybe you can help me with this decision. im into games like modern warfare, fallout 3 and want to get borderlands, which system is for me?

also how does ps3 connect online, is it wifi? do you need cords and such?Once and for all... XBOX or PS3??
Xbox 360 is the best gaming choice PERIOD







Ps3 is wifi...built in...I have 4 Xbox 360s, and 1 PS3....I have a high band high speed internet connection...It is very common to have a 4 xbox 360s going at once.....The last time I even turned on my Ps3....I know for a fact..it wasn't even this year...It just sits there waiting for God Of War 3.....and will probably sit there after thatOnce and for all... XBOX or PS3??
XBOX is better...people complain because of the red rings of death, but thats why when you purchase it the cashier asks you would you like a warranty. I got red rings and had a warranty, I walked right into Best Buy and took me about 10 mins until i got a new XBOX. Plus their making a new XBOX with a built in fan to stop the red rings. In case you don't know what red rings are, its when you XBOX over heats because theres no fan, which basically breaks your XBOX.
No. Ps3 is the same price as xbox elite

Both $299.



Wifi. Built in. Ps3 defo.
the ps3 and 360 are virtually the same. I would get an 360 because your friends have one and you would have fun playing with them.(this is coming from a ps3 owner)
I say PS3. I mean with the PS3 Slim you get basically the same thing just with a little worse online and not as much money to play online.
if that's the kind of game you like... ps3

xbox is better for sports games
Get the ps3 its a good blu-ray player to

No comments:

Post a Comment