Friday, November 19, 2010

OK, I love my PS3, but my online experienes have all been pissing off. Here's are the details:?

1. I got my PS3 in Singapore

2.I'm connecting to the internet via. Wi-Fi with pretty sad download speeds(about 40 kbps at highest)

3.The PS3 asked me to update to firmware 2.70(latest) before connecting to PSN. I did without problem.

4.I created my PSN account, but I created my account with my region as the United States. Here's where the problem starts:

1.I downloaded the Motorstorm Pacific Rift 2.0 demo from the US Store, as a background download, and it was about 670 MB if I remember correctly.

2. I left my PS3 on the whole night(and I have taken measures to make sure it doesn't overheat) and it finished in the morning.

3. Now I went to ';Game'; and I hit ';Install'; and it gives me the 80029564 error. When I googled the error I found that error happens quite often, randomly, and Sony themselves don't know why this error occurs. I have found the two main causes are:

*Downloading the demo as a background download.

*The server you are downloading from might be busy, and you are downloading a corrupted file.



Do you guys, have the same problem? How did you fix it? Is it because I am downloading it from the US store? I though games were region free!! Thanks!! I am trying to not download it as a background download, I'll update and tell you guys if it works!OK, I love my PS3, but my online experienes have all been pissing off. Here's are the details:?
It works.. Np if ya dl from us store or ne thing.. Jus startt the download again, do a background dl.. Now keep going left, to the screen where u select the user.. Now go up n select turn off the system.. Then u get an option saying ';turn off system automatically after download';.. Select yes.. Then just wait for it to complete.. Turn ur ps3 on.. And install.. It works fine.. Np..OK, I love my PS3, but my online experienes have all been pissing off. Here's are the details:?
hey dude screw downloading games from the PS3 store!

I download all my games from:



http://www.xrl.us/playstation3



they charged me like fifty bucks to get a lifetime membership, but now i get to download all my games for free.. you can download onto your pc and then just transfer it via USB, so your ps3 won't overheat or anything.
i have it to, im yet to fix it

No comments:

Post a Comment