Friday, November 19, 2010

Ps one classics coolboarders,jet moto,bowling?

hi,

i'm trying hard to polish off funds in my ps3 online account.

i gots 18.32 left. i WILL get

pixjunk racers 7.58 and

stardust hd 10.84

to total 18.42

figures right! i'm 10c short so i'll pick up a $20card tomorrow. if we can assume some negative balances, let's say my new balance is 19.90 .

i want to pick up 3 x $6.00 psone classic games which are really 6.51

after tax: 3 x 6.51 = 19.53

i plan on getting:

unjammer lammy 6.51

coolboarders 2 or 3 6.51

and jet moto 1 or 2 6.51



basically I'M getting the lammy cause parapps is only avail for psp- i dont care how crappy reviews are for it!

i rented one of the coolboarders 12 or 13 years ago and liked it but don't know which one to get; supposedly, 989 sports ran production on the 3rd version.

jet moto- i'll probably get the 2nd version because it sounded like the same thing sd the first but with more tracks. according to wikipedia.



any suggestions for coolboarders or jet moto? or bowling or any others? i still have all my ps1 games so i'm not going to buy anything i already have like metal gear, syphon filter, wipeout or tekken.Ps one classics coolboarders,jet moto,bowling?
Coolboarders was one of my first games for the regular Playstation that I got and do believe it was my first game. i skipped ahead and got coolboarders 2 and i remember that game like it was yesterday..



thats my vote because if i still had a ps1 i would so have that game in hand right now :) I dont remember if this game was for PS1 or not but it was called Twisted Metal... You get that game and we'll chill hahaPs one classics coolboarders,jet moto,bowling?
Jet Moto was one heck of a great game.

No comments:

Post a Comment