Sunday, November 21, 2010

ME and MY GF Are in a situation. NEED HELP?

i met this girl online on ps3. im 16 and a half and shes 15 and me and her will hav been together for 3 months on jan 7. we've never met in person all we hav done is video chat, IM, call, and txt. neither of our parents kno about eachother but both of our parents r suspicious that something is going on. she lives in Pennsylvannia and i live in Mississippi and i want to go visit her. i truly love her and want to go see her, but she said she would love to see me but now is not a good time and that she would let me kno when. problem is she wants us to visit in secret because she said her dad would freak about our 1 and a half yr age difference. what i want to do is just tell both of our parents about eachother and get it ok with the parents so we can visit eachother because idk how im gonna get my parents to let me go to pennsylvannia without her parents knowing about me. whose idea is better?ME and MY GF Are in a situation. NEED HELP?
I'm sure your feelings are very strong for this girl but speaking from experience, it is far too soon. I'm 18 and if I asked my parents if I could go, they'd flip out. Give it time. Keep talking to her. I know it seems like a really LONG time but if by 8 months or so, you still feel the same way or more, then tell your parents. They'll respect that you've been so committed to one person.



The ';age difference'; thing...I'm not so sure that's legit. I've never met any parent that has had that mindset and my parents are really strict.



%26lt;/3ME and MY GF Are in a situation. NEED HELP?
';she'; could be a 56-year old pedophile...or a serial killer
if you two really like each other you two need to tell your parents and get it okay ed but that is your decision
it's not going to work. just so you know. don't waste your time because it really wont work.
LOL on PS3?? Haha that's funny and cute! When i think that I used to meet girls in a bar with a nice Beer and Music...now everything goes through Meeting Sites and now Video Games!!! O_o.



Anyways...you guys are still so young...so don't start messing around with parents. Just tell them the truth it's much better...you might get more chances of seeing each other many times rather than doing it hiding it and seeing her only once...



Remember...at the end, everything hidden comes to the surface.
wow u to should stop seeing eachother because u live to far away and her dad would freak so it would be best if u 2 were just friends.
Sure, bring some mace with ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment