Friday, November 19, 2010

Is my wife abnormally jealous?

I know that all women get jealous from time to time, but what I was wondering if my wife is extreme or not. I have nothing to compare her to except for exaggerated situations on TV since I'll never personally witness the inner works of someones personal relationship of course, so I wanted to ask real world if they can relate to these situations:



She accuses me of some form of hiding/cheating on a *daily* basis and has done so for our entire relationship (12 years now since we were both 15) even though I'm so loyal it's disgusting and dead obvious.



If I call her to check in within a certain time frame of when she has gotten another call from one of her female friends she'll accuse me of conspiring with that girl to call her and throw her off to the fact that were actually together, eventhough her friend is calling her to come over to her house and I'm at work in a different city.



I like cheetos. I always have. Whenever I eat cheetos she accuses me of liking them because her female friend gave us some once while me and my wife were both over her house. (She's my wife friend and not at all mine, but I have to go there to pick her up somtimes which I dread 'cause I know my wife will start something eventhough it's her that needs a ride home.)



She starts a fight with me whenever I play ps3 online because she see's the potential for me playing with a female player.



I have religiously stayed away from public chatrooms including instant messaging of any form for the past decade out of fear of my wife starting another fight with me. I have no interest in any of that if it means I can avoid a fight, but she still (almost daily) accuses me of doing so during any spare second I might have.



I am satisfied with being with only my wife if she would only accept that.



She constantly turns my words into meaningless *proof* that I must be cheating.



She has driven me to attempt suicide because of frequent accusations.



She checks my phone constantly and I encourage it. I want her to have an accurate idea of how different my life really is as apposed to what she always pictures. She's never really learned from this though, and when I don't know who the number that called belongs to whether it be a telemarketer or my dentist, it starts a fight.



Whenever I am stuck in traffic coming home from work I have to prove it somehow (Just last week after coming home from traffic I had to pick her up and drive her back out to the traffic just so that she could see it with her own eyes.)



When I'm in a rediculously long line at the grocery store I feel the need to take a picture with my celphone to account for the time and she still accuses.



Every now and then she calls me at work asking me about something on our bank statement, accusing me of cheating of course, while it's always an expense that we both made while together. Same with phonecalls on our phone bill, always accused, but always legit (dentist, work, telemarketers.) Yet she has never learned from any of these examples and will continue on.



I could go on forever, but to make a long story short, she ties every last thing I do to cheating on her, and it has drastically reduced my happiness in life, especially since I am so good to her and loyal.



Nothing has ever made a difference and I've tried everything. I love her and I don't want or believe in a divorce. To me marriage is final. This is litterally driving me crazy. I need help so I will look into psychiatrist.



Jealousy is her way of life.



So what do you think? Is she more jealous than most or am I just in a normal relationship?Is my wife abnormally jealous?
omg im so sorry but that isnt normal at all. my ex bf was insanely jealous but honestly, your wife makes him seem 0% jealous. how do you live like that? i dont mean that offensively but seriously. omgg i really hope she gets over this jealousy thing somehow. maybe you guys can go to counseling for her jealousy.Is my wife abnormally jealous?
well i wud say sit with her and talk to her. tell her how much u love her and theres no one else u wud love more than her.

try getting her trust, its either u did something time bak which she still has in her mind. or maybe her past relationship she was cheated on. talk to her and tell her u want h

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment