Friday, November 19, 2010

I have a problem with my wireless router.?

i am with virgin and have a netgear router (dsl) so if i play my ps3 online its fine but if i wanted to then use my laptop i would have to unplug the modem and router then it would work and the same vice versa also if i want the internet on my ipod touch i have to do the same thing this is annoying because i cant go on the internet with more than 1 thing at a time do any of you know what is causing this and how to solve it?I have a problem with my wireless router.?
WOW! That stinks.OK, first check the security settings on your router. Sounds like the number of distributed ip's(connections to router) may have been limited in some way. Next, make sure you have a maintaience agreement with the company that supplied your internet/modem, then have them to come out and check your modem and make sure its working properly. Last, if everything else is ok, then I would replace the router.Hope that helps.I have a problem with my wireless router.?
maybe you need more than 1 ethernet wire connected
hi



just received my virgin 10days ago i am connected to internet with my computer and laptop same time with lan cable, also wireless



makesure read the wireless setin up manual carefully, use same password with the machines
Why can't you plug everything into your router at once?
may be the problem isn't the router may be it is the compuer,[ problems with windows ]

No comments:

Post a Comment